We are currently using INFOPRINT 4100.  It is not currently setup as a
network printer.  Hence the need to load the PDF on the mainframe before
printing.

I was thinking I could put the PDF in the USS files in Unix and then find an
inexpensive (free??) process to send the PDF to the mainframe Infoprint 4100
printer.

Lizette