From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Pawel Leszczynski
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 9:26 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: logical swapping in z/os 1.9

Strange - during these delays CEC is not heavily loaded (75%),
we have 30% available frames, and these delays are reported in section
STORAGE delays (as 100% delays , reason: OUTR 100%)
I am not sure (I doubt)  it's CPU problem

Regards,
Pawel

On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 09:04:50 -0500, McKown, John
<john.mck...@healthmarkets.com> wrote:

>I'm no expert, but I am fairly sure that "swapped out and ready to run" is
more due to lack of CPU resource, or some sort of WLM problem than a
problem due to swapping.

>--
>John McKown
>Systems Engineer IV
>IT
>
>Administrative Services Group
>
>HealthMarkets(r)
>
>9151 Boulevard 26 * N. Richland Hills * TX 76010
>(817) 255-3225 phone * (817)-961-6183 cell
>john.mck...@healthmarkets.com * www.HealthMarkets.com
>
>Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message may contain confidential or
HealthMarkets(r) is the brand name for products underwritten and issued by
the insurance subsidiaries of HealthMarkets, Inc. -The Chesapeake Life
Insurance Company(r), Mid-West National Life Insurance Company of
TennesseeSM and The MEGA Life and Health Insurance Company.SM

intended
information.
distribution