No LFAREA specified in IEASYSxx so taking the default (no real storage used to
back 1M pages).

>>> Gil Peleg <peleg....@gmail.com> 3/17/2010 5:44 AM >>>
Jack,
What value do you specify in IEASYSxx for LFAREA= ? The default is none,
which means no real storage should be used to back 1M pages. So if you are
taking the default, your problem is probably not caused by large pages.

HTH,
Gil.