These are not ACF2 error messages.  There are no such roles as monitor
nobody configurator or administrator in ACF2.

ACF2 could still be the root cause.

You can get "negative assurance" by running the ACF2 RV, Resource Violation,
Report against the SMF data and if you do not find any ACF2 violations for
the WAS resources or LIDS, then it is not ACF2, but WAS itself.

Be sure you check the correct time period.

As a short cut, you should also be able to see any ACF2 errors in the z/OS
Console System Log.  But such error messages, if there, will not be
sufficient for PD and you will need the RV Report for the details, ie
specific ACF2/WAS resource, rule, rule set, lid, and access denied.

You may need an ACF2 SAF rule defined for WAS.

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 10:32 AM, Patrick Falcone <
patrick.falco...@verizon.net> wrote:

> We've had some lingering issues getting into the admin. console from the
> application server we can't seem to get by. Can anyone kindly assist with
> helping us understand where we may be going astray? We strongly believe that
> this is ACF2 related...unfortunately it's on version 9.2 (unsupported)
>
> +BBOO0222I: SECJ0129E: Authorization failed for user
>  A2ADMIN:IBMIPA.krms.com <http://ibmipa.krms.com/> while invoking GET
> on
>  admin_host:/ibm/console/, Authorization failed, Not granted any of the
>  required roles: administrator operator configurator monitor nobody
>
> Thank You...

George Henke
(C) 845 401 5614