Luis,
See previous discussion in thread.

If you have multiple target zones, it makes no difference whether they
are in a single CSI or multiple CSIs, or whether the target zones are
related, or share a global zone.  If both target zones have elements
with the same names or potentially could have elements with the same
name, AND you intend to, or might unintentionally, apply maintenance to
both of these zones, you *DO NOT* want to share the SCDS, LTS, STS, and
MTS datasets that IBM recommends be unique for each target zone, or you
run the risk of compromising the integrity of the software in the zones!
 This is not a matter of what is "convenient"!

Sharing these data sets is only conditionally safe when you KNOW for
certain the above conditions cannot occur.  Otherwise sharing these
datasets across multiple target zones is like taking a loaded gun,
pointing it at your foot, and hoping you miss.
  JC Ewing

Joel C. Ewing, Fort Smith, AR        jremoveccapsew...@acm.org