We are looking for a method to encrypt the FC-IP tunnels between our B20
Peer to Peer tape libraries which are located about 1000kms apart.   At
present we use Brocade Edge 3000s - the plan was to swap these for Brocade
7500's as they offer IPsec - we already have done this on the disk replication
side as True Copy is simple Fibre Channel.   We now think there may be a
conflict between IPsec on the FC-IP tunnel and Tape Acceleration -
unconfirmed in writing but I have seen/heard some evidence to support that
the features are mutually exclusive.

We also see potential problems with link outages - the Edge 3000s handle
swapping from the primary to alternate IP paths transparently - with the 7500
devices, we are told that the CHPID will go offline and require intervention to
re-establish - there are also potential problems with VTC recovery in this
scenario.

Any other Peer to Peer users care to share their working configs???

Regards,   Bernie