Jim,
The DSN* classes used by DB2 are indeed set up with RACLIST=DISALLOWED. In
order to get these classes loaded into a RACF dataspace, a DB2 subystem
has to first issue the RACROUTE REQUEST=LIST,GLOBAL=YES.  This is done at
DB2 startup with the security exit (d...@xac) enabled.  Once this has been
done, you can then issue the SETR CLASS(DSNADM) REFRESH to update the
dataspace.

Wayne Driscoll
OMEGAMON DB2 L3 Support/Development
wdrisco(AT)us.ibm.com