In a message dated 10/21/2005 1:17:14 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Ah, but  the people making the jokes aren't the ones who are
unemployed. I'd  certainly encourage Gary and others to post
appropriate positions  here.

As to big macs, they'd be too expensive if they were free; I'm  much
more interested in the cost of, e.g., housing, real  food.

Here are several websites where one can see someone's idea of the relative
cost of living differential between cities X and Y:
_http://www.homefair.com/homefair/calc/salcalc.html_
(http://www.homefair.com/homefair/calc/salcalc.html)
_http://www.bankrate.com/brm/movecalc.asp_
(http://www.bankrate.com/brm/movecalc.asp)
_http://www.datamasters.com/_ (http://www.datamasters.com/)
_http://cgi.money.cnn.com/tools/costofliving/costofliving.html_
(http://cgi.money.cnn.com/tools/costofliving/costofliving.html)
and plenty of others

Get demographics by city/state or zip code:
_http://realestate.yahoo.com/re/neighborhood/main.html_
(http://realestate.yahoo.com/re/neighborhood/main.html)

Bill Fairchild