From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Mark Zelden
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 9:09 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: z/os V1.11 PFAPATH

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 17:17:45 -0500, Mark Steely <mark.ste...@wnco.com> wrote:

>During installation of z/os V1.11 it needs a directory of pfapath.
>Where
did you create this directory (root or create it own file directory ?).

Thank You

Someone just asked this a few weeks ago.  This was my response (the archives
and Google are your friends):

I'm sure it can be changed later, but I pointed it to a local directory where
we install software:

PFA
PFA OWNER USERID     D  PFAUSER
PFA STG LOCATION     D  /mylcldir/pfapath
PFA USER PASSWORD    D

http://bama.ua.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind1002&L=ibm-main&D=1&amp;T=0&O=D&P=241223

And mount a file system there.  But I would think you could also have one
automounted at /u/pfauser depending on how you set it up.   I have not
played with it yet.  I thought there was some stuff in the bit bucket from
SHARE in Denver from Sam Knutson who had it set up.  I was waiting for him to
respond last time.  Maybe he'll let us know what he did (or someone
else will).   I just asked one of my co-workers to start setting it up last
week, so I'll probably have something to share soon also.

mailto:mzel...@flash.net

lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the archives at
http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html
This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you. Aetna