Hello,

My understanding is that DB2 CAF for CICS and batch environments are
different because of which two different load modules are needed to run in
these environments even when the actual program may be same.

In my project there are many COBOL programs which have DB2 statements
but no CICS and are needed for both batch and online. They are just service
programs. Currently we have to create two different programs with almost
identical code to get two different load modules.
If there is some way where we can have only one program load module work in
both environments, it will be very helpful.
We are using CA-Endevor as change management software which also
currently can not create two physically different load modules for the same
code otherwise that also could have worked for us.

Any suggestion or trick or mechanism will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Amlan