Correct.  And in this case since it is pointing to IEFRDER, I think that is what
the problem is.

Ted, regarding your "ignored"  statement:   This has been discussed at various
times on this list.   That "trick" is often used with SYSUDUMP.  For example:

//*        NOTE THAT THE FOLLOWING, SEEMINGLY DUPLICATE LINES,
//*        ARE NOT IN ERROR.  THEY ASSURE THAT MULTIPLE DUMPS
//*        WILL BE INDIVIDUALLY RELEASED TO JES.
//SYSUDUMP DD SYSOUT=*,FREE=CLOSE

mailto:mzel...@flash.net

On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 12:24:36 -0400, Scott Rowe <scott.r...@joann.com> wrote:

>Actually, IIRC, they are not really ignored - they simply don't cause an
error.  They wind up in the TIOT, with all the proper resources allocated -
but they are very difficult to use.

>>But why do you have 2 HASPLIST DDs?
>
>Except for confusion, I thought the second, and subsequent (if any), DD's
with duplicate names were ignored.