There is a documented debug feature built into ISPF that may help you find
where the load module is coming from in a round about way.  On the system that
created the dump, Logon to TSO and then get into ISPF.  From any panel on the
command line, enter TSO ISRDDN.  The default screen that will be presented is a
view of all the files currently allocated to your TSO session.  Next, enter the
command LPA.  This will list all the LPA libraries.  You can then search for
the module of interest by entering the command MEMBER module_name.  It will
search all libraries and will tell you where the module was found.  You can
also search the LINKLIST in the same way.  Enter LNK to list all the linklist
libraries.  Same process.  Same for the APF list.  Just enter APF to display
the APF list libraries.  I do not have my manuals in front of me, but, I
believe this builtin feature is documented in ISPF volume II.

kkri...@mindspring.com