Da: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] Per conto di
Marco Gianfranco Indaco
Inviato: martedì 30 marzo 2010 11.58
A: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Oggetto: Rexx to check available virtual storage

Hi to all, does anybody know a method to check how many region is used and
available possibly using rexx?
I have a problem calling repetitive SYNCSORT from my rexx pgm and, I suppose,
that SYNCSORT never release(or reuse) allocated memory.

Any comment is appreciate.

lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the archives at
http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html