On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 07:28:37 -0500, McKown, John
<john.mck...@healthmarkets.com> wrote:

> [...]

It is at most places (understandably IMO).    It probably is at IBM also!   So
are sites like Youtube, but I see vendors put stuff on there all the time
that I can't get to.   Funny... more former employer's CEO put out a
message for everyone on Youtube but of course no one could get to
it (I bet he wasn't locked out).  The net nannies had to create a firewall
rule to allow that specific URL.

Mark
mailto:mzel...@flash.net

I can sign up at home from my