22F
Explanation:
No usable combination of time-of-day (TOD) clock and clock comparator
(REAL or WAIT type request) or no usable CPU timer (TASK type request)
is available.

In retirement who cares what the time is?

Or if you're still working time is irrelevant till you get it done.

IIRC old releases of MVS (back when it was still called MVS) the
explanation was
'The system has no usable time-of-day clock'  but I can't find the books
right now to prove it.
That was when I first thought it would make a good plate number.