In a message dated 4/7/2010 8:27:13 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
john.mck...@healthmarkets.com writes:

of print or unavailable, does not mean it can be copied or scan and
reproduced. Please forgive me if I'm out of line. I'm very sensitive to
copyright
from some of the "charges" leveled against Linux by its opponents.  "Avoid
even the appearance of evil" (1 Thessalonians 5:22).

What was it? There was a big stink at  SHARE in early eighties. RAND Corp
was giving out a tape with PL/S they had  developed with some large corporate
sponsors. We got ours and were heading  back to the data center and got
beeped to 'bring the tape back'. Seems like  they had included the IBM manuals
on the tape. Big no, no. So much for  windmills and dragons...