Hallo,

well I also have a problem with my posts. I forget the exact mailserver
message as I put the replies I receive in the bit-bucket myself. Our
Mailserver or better said our SPAM checking system objects to ANY
listserver reply in my name, simply because it says this mail says it
came from our domain and it plainly didn't.

I know it is possible to define each listserver, Google or Yahoo group
to avoid this, but isn't life too short for this.

Especially for Darren Evans-Young a big thank-you for your efforts!

Best Wishes

John Grimmette

Software AG - Sitz/Registered office: Uhlandstra?e 12, 64297 Darmstadt,
Germany, - Registergericht/Commercial register: Darmstadt HRB 1562 - Vorstand/
Management Board: Karl-Heinz Streibich (Vorsitzender/Chairman), David
Broadbent, Mark Edwards, Dr. Peter Kurpick, Ivo Totev, Arnd Zinnhardt; -
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender/ Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Andreas
Bereczky - http://www.softwareag.com/