Hi again,

I think i've found out the problem.
When WLM presents The sum of all SU in the last 60 seconds, it includes
unused SU too.
So the right formula should be :

Busy% = (Sum of all SU - unused SU) / (Num of processors * CPU Speed *
60)

Thanks anyway.

Atenciosamente / Regards / Saludos

Ituriel do Nascimento Neto
BANCO BRADESCO S.A.
4254 / DPCD Engenharia de Software
Sistemas Operacionais Mainframes
Tel: +55 11 4197-2021 R: 22021   Fax: +55 11 4197-2814