Thank you all for your hints.....

Building unter USS seems ver tricky to me....

When I use "-qdll" with "cc", then I get "unknwon option -d" :-(
When I use "-qdll" with "c89", then I get "unknwon option -q" :-(

Now, after playing a while I got it working... I use "xlc" now and compile and link in one step.

The DLLs that are generated are all at least two times larger as the DLLs produced by the Compiler unter z/OS Batch. But... they are working now (can be loaded and used)....

Again, thank you fpr your suggestions....

Bye,
Michael