Greg,
Sorry for not being clear.
EDGHSKP creates RMM.HSKP.EXTRACT using XREPTEXT DD. This is the same
file that is input to ICETOOL.

As I use the XREPTEXT DD, I get the more detailed information I need.
All I have done is change the supplied REPORT14 and changed stuff around
to how I want it. I am using all the stuff that is 'supplied' by
DFSMSRMM report .

Crispin Hugo
Systems Programmer
Macro 4 Limited

Direct Line: +44 (0)1293 872121, Switchboard: +44 (0)1293 872000, Fax:
+44 (0)1293 872001

A Division of the UNICOM Group of Companies
www.macro4.com

Macro 4 Registered office :The Orangery, Turners Hill Road, Worth,
Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 4SS
Registered in England no. 927588

Please consider the environment and THINK before you print this email.

Email Disclaimer