On 26 Apr 2010 08:50:46 -0700, eamacn...@yahoo.ca (Ted MacNEIL) wrote:

>A faster wrench means you are driving the screws in faster!

If the screws are designed to be screwed in by a wrench, and if the
high speed doesn't mess up the hole.

But carpenters have alternatives to screws that often allow them to
build houses faster.   After all, the goal shouldn't be to have screws
in faster, the goal should be to have the final product produced
faster (and better).

And our goal isn't to have a green-bar report on some manager's desk.
Our goal should be to deliver the data the manager needs faster and
better.