Thanks Don and Dave!

I must have missed that point in the 1.12 announcement letter.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Don Imbriale
Sent: Saturday, May 01, 2010 12:09 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: SDSF and MQ

The z/OS 1.12 preview announcement letter states the following:

SDSF is designed to support displaying information about printers for JES3,
and to eliminate the requirement for WebSphere(r) MQ when displaying JES2
MAS-wide data on the initiator panel for JES2 once all systems in the MAS
are at z/OS V1.12 JES2. Also, displaying MAS-wide data on the printer panel
for JES2 is planned not to require WebSphere MQ when all systems in the JES2
MAS are at or above z/OS V1.11 JES2.

- Don Imbriale