Yup...  Have to admit:  It is not a very good system that puts the onus on
the customer to massage and alter the data in a problem record, such that it
meets the limited capabilities of the receiving system.

Reporting a problem shouldn't be a problem in and of itself.  In a perfect
world, it should be a no-brainer full of ease.  IBMLink is certainly not the
only weak link in the chain, here, as we all know very well.  Name a
company; it ain't an easy thing to do.  But, those with the resources of the
larger companies have far fewer excuses, AFAIC.

Just my $0.02,

Scott T. Harder
Mainframe Services, Inc.
Naples, FL