Lizette,

Your order will say how big the download is.   There has been some
guidance given over time here on the forum that you need roughly 1.5x -
2.0x the order size in file system space.  You can have multivolume ZFS.
Here is my JCL to allocate one.

//STEP1  EXEC PGM=IDCAMS,REGION=128M
//SYSIN DD *
   DELETE ZOS110.RECEIVE CLUSTER
   DEFINE CLUSTER(NAME(ZOS110.RECEIVE) -
      VOLUMES(PC103A PC0245 PC0246 PC0247 PC0248 PC0249 PC0250  -
              PC0251 PC0252 PC0253 PC0254 PC0255 PC0256 PC0257) -
      LINEAR DATACLASS(DCEXTNOC) -
      MEGABYTES(50000) SHAREOPTIONS(2))
/*
//SYSPRINT DD SYSOUT=*
//*  STORAGECLASS(SCNOSMS)
//STPU010 EXEC PGM=IOEAGFMT,REGION=0M,
//  PARM=('-aggregate ZOS110.RECEIVE -compat')
//CEEDUMP   DD SYSOUT=*
//STDOUT    DD SYSOUT=*
//STDERR    DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSUDUMP  DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSPRINT  DD SYSOUT=*

Dave Jousma
Assistant Vice President, Mainframe Services
david.jou...@53.com
1830 East Paris, Grand Rapids, MI  49546 MD RSCB1G
p 616.653.8429
f 616.653.8497