I have questions for you, we are running CICS 3.2  and Z/OS 1.9 and brought up
a new CICS region during shutdown we  were getting the following error messages

DFHTM1782I CICSP5 All non-system tasks have been successfully terminated.
BPXP018I THREAD 18E8DDC000000000, IN PROCESS 16777249, ENDED
WITHOUT BEING UNDUBBED WITH COMPLETION CODE 0033E000, AND REASON CODE
00000000.
BPXP018I THREAD 18E8ECD000000000, IN PROCESS 16777248, ENDED
WITHOUT BEING UNDUBBED WITH COMPLETION CODE 0033E000, AND REASON CODE
00000000.

I fixed the problem in the past can not remember what was done, does anyone
have any idea on how to correct the problem

Frank W Sabo Jr.
SR. Systems Administrator
Giant Eagle Inc.
Phone:  412 967-3764