Från: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] För Knutson, Sam
Skickat: den 13 oktober 2005 14:47
Till: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Ämne: Creating dynamic 3270 screen size definitions for increased productivity
TD102151

It's not new news around IBM-MAIN but I stumbled on this note in the WSC
library which says the same thing Ed has said for many years about letting go
of the real 3270 screen geometries.  It might be useful to help convince others
in your organization that this is really a good idea.

Thanks, Sam

http://www-03.ibm.com/support/techdocs/atsmastr.nsf/WebIndex/TD102151

Document Author:Louis Wilen
Additional Author(s):John Hutchinson

Document ID: TD102151
Doc. Organization: Washington Systems Center
Document Revised:       01/24/2005

Product(s) covered: Communications Server for OS/390; Communications
Server for z/OS; VTAM; zSeries; z/OS

Abstract: Creating dynamic 3270 screen size definitions for increased
productivity