Can SVC 99 Information Retrieval retrieve information about concatenations
other than the first? Am I missing something? I don't see anything in the
documentation that says it cannot, but OTOH I don't see a way to specify
which concatenation number I am interested in. The documentation talks about
for example "the return of the dsname of the specified allocation" but of
course the specified allocation might include dozens of dsnames, not just
one.

Charles Mills