Right... it was my question/OP about running XMIT Manager on Win7 (64 bit).
What I did (at the instruction of another kind list member) was to set up
Windows XP Mode in MS Virtual PC.  I installed the 32 bit version of XMIT
Manager there and it worked gr8.  The version of Windows that you are
running on the host determines whether you have MS Virtual PC available
without additional fees, I believe.

All the best,

Scott T. Harder
Mainframe Services, Inc.