From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Patrick Lyon
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2010 11:16 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Heads Up: APAR IO11698 - New SAF FACILITY class definition
required for any SMP/E use

..snip

I say 'potato', you say 'potatoe'.  :)

I see your point, but I'm still defining discrete profiles here, and we are a
small
shop.  Only two sysprogs with one working manager.

We have a few scheduled jobs that kick off that do SMP/E work, like REPORT
and RECEIVE.  I guess my fear is of someone getting SURROGAT to that ID
and could wreak havoc, which of course, is unlikely, but possible.

So that ID only gets those attributes.

..snip

intended
information.