Hi team,

Here once again with another issue. :-)

Using the Tivoli Netview FTP to send a file from node A to node B.

The JCL
//STEP0001 EXEC NFTPX
//FILE1 DD   DSN=MY.FILE.TO.SEND,DISP=SHR
//SYSIN    DD   *
FUNCTION=ADD
XMODE=TO
RMTNODE=NODEB
CLASS=1
PRIORITY=9
*
SNOTIFY=&SYSUID
*
SFNAME=FILE1
SFILEORG=PS
SSECURP=('*','*')
*
RFILEID='SENDED.FILE.NODEB'
RFILEORG=PS
RSECURP=('*','*')
RSTATOPT=MUSTNOTEXIST
RPROCOPT=REPLACE
REOPOK=KEEP
REOPNO=KEEP
/*

The MY.FILE.TO.SEND in NODEA exists (really exists, I checked it more than 10
times) and 'SENDED.FILE.NODEB' does not exists in the NODEB.

The JCL ends with RC=0

But the Dataset is not being transmitted.

Looking for messages, I found in the NFTPxx stc this message:

DVG066I  PROCESSING STARTED FOR REQUEST NUMBER = 891 ; REQUEST NAME = FTPJCL01
DVG069I  CONVERSATION ALLOCATED WITH NFTPxxxx AT 12:31:04
DVG004I  FILE TRANSFER STARTED ON LOCAL REQUEST HANDLER FOR REQUEST NUMBER 891
ON 10/05/14 AT 12:31:04
DVG124I  DATA SET NAME SPECIFIED IN DD STATEMENT WITH NAME FILE1 COULD NOT BE
RETRIEVED; RETURN CODE
DVG124I  FROM RDJFCB MACRO = 00000004
DVG250I  REQUEST AVAILABLE FOR MANUAL TRANSFER RESTART

It says that the FILE1 could not be retrieved, but this file really exists.

Some tip?
Some solution or idea?

Best regards, and thanks a lot...
Enrique