So I finally have a need to write a PC routine. I've been wanting to do this
for a while. However, I'm seeing something that's not behaving like I expect it
to.

   My server address space creates the PC routine (among other things) and
then just sits there. For testing, I'm calling the PC routine via a plain old
batch
job. In the small program run by the batch job, I WTO'd out the TCB address
and ASID before invoking the PC routine, and put the same WTOs in the PC
routine itself.

   Since it's a space-switching PC routine, I expected the ASID from the WTO
in the PC routine to match the server address space, but it doesn't; it's the
same ASID for the batch job.

   Am I not understanding something correctly?

   Thanks in advance,
       Adam Johanson
       IMS Systems Programming, USAA