From: Zaromil Tisler <zaromil-ibmn...@chello.at>
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Sent: Tue, June 1, 2010 6:18:46 AM
Subject: Re: PROG695 (Was Re: PROG750)

On Tue, 1 Jun 2010 02:56:38 -0700, Mark T. Regan, K8MTR wrote:

>Anyone know where I can lookup info about this 3270 error code, prog695?
The tn3270 client vendor does not supply any info about it nor has any
Google or IBMLink search turned up anything.

If it is the same code and meaning as in IBM PersComm, then maybe you can
find this description useful (found it in Help ---> Communication Check
messages):

695 The workstation is off line from the control unit.

--
Zaromil