Hello,

at startup of ICSF message CSFM122I informs that PKA services were not
enabled. From my understanding PKA settings cannot be changed when no
cryptographic coprocessor is available, e.g. when solely CPACF is active.

So, the message is expected. However, I did not expect it to be highlighted as
mentioned in APAR OA19007. The quality of ICSF documentation is ... let's say
there is potential compared to other IBM products. So I would like to ask this
audience if anyone has experiences on how to adjust ICSF that CSFM122I is
not highlighted? I do not want to suppress the message e.g. by MPFLSTxx
parmlib member.

Any ideas?

Thank you, cheers
Michael