Allan

> I cannot help, with this question but you will probably get a better answer
on the TCP/IP list:

In general regarding questions involving IP platforms on z Series, you are
correct.

However, in this case, assuming that what is said in the only reference manual
for OSA features - excluding ICC, "Open Systems Adapter-Express Customer’s
Guide and Reference", SA22-7935-10, under "OSA support for Link Aggregation
(IEEE 802.3ad)"[1], Mark looks to have had the best and only answer there is.

Of course, it may be that what Mark describes is not "Link Aggregation" in
which case he needs to be clearer.

Chris Mason

[1]
http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-
bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/ioa2z170/1.1.6.10