From: "Edward E. Jaffe"

> Hopefully, DB2 uses SYSEVENT STGTEST or similar service to help it
> intelligently use large virtual storage.

Last time (a while ago) I looked at STGTEST, I seem to recall I wasn't
overly impressed.
Will have to see if I can find the code next week.

As for hoping that DB2 will take a {w}holistic view and intelligently use
virtual ... mmmmm
I'll have to wait till I can get hold of a Version 8 system to judge that.

Shane ...