Dear all

 As we know,if we want to create a new system from a existing system,we usually
clone the existing system.

When we clone the existing system,we could use a new name convention for the
new system.for example :

a new syslex name,a new system,a new MCAT name.....  but it take few days to do
it.

  I wonder whether I could  create a new system by coping all volumes on the
exsiting system by full volume copy

 command with volid;then could I change the syslex name or system name? I feel
it faster than clone.

 Of course we need do something as the following examples:

For example:

Because there are duplex volumes,we need offline some of them from one
system.because there is a new CF

for the new system,we need redefine the CFRM.We aslo need modify VTAM&TCP/IP
definition......

Are there any other considerations we should pay attention to when we create
the system by coping all volumes?

Any Suggestions are highly appreciated!

Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,