You may be able to view information about error conditions using SDSF CK.
Messages can also be seen in the STC output.  And the Health Checker message
buffer can be displayed in detail using the HZSPRINT utility.

Some errors are transient, so only running the task periodically may miss
some of those conditions.  I recommend leaving it up all the time.

- Don Imbriale