This post is trivial enough to require posting on a Friday, but it points out
the meaninglessness of anything that is not defined precisely enough.

We don't need to use Google to figure this out.  If we had perfect
documentation, I think everyone on earth today could be shown to be a relative
of any other randomly selected person throughout all human history.

But to be more pertinent to the discussion, let us assume the worst case for
Machiavelli - that he had no siblings, wives, or children, all of whom would
have been his relatives.  He still had two parents, whether they were married
or not, each of whom had two parents, again married or not, and so on backwards
to 20 generations.  Ignoring the probable duplication of some of the names,
there would be about one million names in the list.  These people are all
relatives of Machiavelli because they are his ancestors, and so are all the
people who are themselves not direct ancestors of Machiavelli but yet are
related somehow to the million direct ancestors we have found out.  Next to
each name in the list write down the person's birthdate.  There is an
overwhelming certainty, given roughly one million observations, that every one
of the 366 possible days of the year would be in the list one or more times.
Picking any one of them would be statistically unremarkable.  Or, convers!
 ely, randomly pick any day of the year and you can find a relative of
Machiavelli born on that day.

Statistical remarkability, in this case, depends on the precise definition of
"relative", and no precision was given in the original reference to Machiavelli.

How many relatives did he have and does he still have?  Tens of billions.  Is
the number increasing exponentially?  Yes.  There will be another billion
relatives in about ten more years.

Lastly, I think the poster meant MICS, and not MIX.  I don't remember any MIX
product.