Hi All

A RECEIVE FROMNETWORK job that ran all night finally failed for lack of
space in the SMPWKDIR filesystem.  So, since the downloaded package is
still present in the SMPNTS filesystem, I thought I'd try just a RECEIVE
FROMNTS with a larger SMPWKDIR, rather than "restart" the RECEIVE
FROMNETWORK.

"As usual", all I've gotten for my "thinking" so far is an immediate
RC=12 in all variations:

----+----1----+----2----+----3----+----4----+----5
  RECEIVE
        FROMNTS
           .
GIM20301S ** THERE IS A SYNTAX ERROR IN THE COMMAND AT COLUMN 12.

  RECEIVE
        FROMNTS (ORDER(OSP27118)
GIM20301S ** THERE IS A SYNTAX ERROR IN THE COMMAND AT COLUMN 24.
         ) .

  RECEIVE
        FROMNTS (ORDER("OSP27118")
GIM20301S ** THERE IS A SYNTAX ERROR IN THE COMMAND AT COLUMN 24.
         ) .

  RECEIVE
        FROMNTS (ORDER('OSP27118')
GIM20301S ** THERE IS A SYNTAX ERROR IN THE COMMAND AT COLUMN 24.
         ) .

"Naturally", there is no example of a RECEIVE FROMNTS command in the
z/OS 1.11 SMP/E Commands manual....

Can anybody provide a clue as to what a RECEIVE FROMNTS command should
look like, while I "restart" the RECEIVE FROMNETWORK job?

TIA,

    -jc-