>Whatever, you're being deliberately obtuse, I'm done.

Again, you're wrong.
I'm not being deliberately obtuse.

First, I never talked about GML as part of Waterloo Script.

Second, I don't really care about definitions and theory.
I care about practice and implementation.

As implemented, IBM SCRIPT/DCF allows both script basic commands and GML tags.
That makes GML a superset, by definition.

Just because somebody does not agree with you, nor thinks the way you think
they do does not make them obtuse (deliberately, or not).

-
I'm a SuperHero with neither powers, nor motivation!
SHAZAM!