Kevin,

DFSMSdss provides all the interface for all the FCV2 functions you may want
to use. Is there a specific function that you cannot get find in the
DFSMSdss support?

Did you know can use the COPY command in the ISMF dataset list to build and
submit a DFSMSdss batch job. It just doesn't have a foreground option.
Perhaps the FlashCopy processing you require is in those panels.

Ron

Behalf Of