We are new in the CF structure duplexing world and want to know if there is
another way to clear a pending on A duplexed structure.

Today we activated a new CFRM policy that caused some of our duplexed
structures to go pending. The only way I could find to resolve this is the
reallocate.

I know maybe I am being picky but dont really like to do the reallocate and
touch a couple of hundred structures when I only had 4 pendings.

Is there a way to specifically target the structures i want to build when they
are in a duplexed mode.

The initial SETXCF START,REBUILD was reject I assume because duplexing is
considered a rebuild process in and of itself.

Useed to do all of our CF work but really not up to speed on duplexing and
managing this environment.

Thanks for all your help up front..