Just FYI -

  My company requested that IBM schedule their ITS80 - ITSO zSeries JES3
Workshop - class as it hadn't been offered since 2007, and they have done so.
It is going to be held in Chicago the week of September 13th.  In order to hold
it they need to have at least 6 people sign up.  I'm posting this notice here
and on IBM Main to let people know it is available.  Please pass this on to
anyone else who might be interested so we can get enough people enrolled to
actually hold it.  This class is held only every 3 or 4 years, so please take
advantage while you can.  The description can be found at the link below.

https://www-304.ibm.com/jct03001c/services/learning/ites.wss/us/en?pageType=course_description&courseCode=ITS80

Meghan Howell
Infrastructure Analyst
Deere and Company