Ted MacNEIL wrote:

To quote Winston Churchil, when he was told to never end a sentence with a
preposition (which is grammatically allowed):

'This errant pedantry up with which I will not put!'

Not to be too pedantic but ... Churchill's quote refrred to "arrant pedantry" ... not "errant pedantry". Specifically, he said "This is the kind of arrant pedantry up *with* *which* *I* *will* *not* *put*." It's one of my favorite quotes of all time!

| Edward E. Jaffe                |                                |
| Mgr, Research & Development    | [EMAIL PROTECTED]    |
| Phoenix Software International | Tel: (310) 338-0400 x318       |
| 5200 W Century Blvd, Suite 800 | Fax: (310) 338-0801            |
| Los Angeles, CA 90045          | http://www.phoenixsoftware.com |