Hiya:
   anyone have any experience on changing a shared sysplex root using the
Ishell?  Impacts: like TCPIP coming to an halt while it does the unmount and
remount behind the scenes?  I'm trying to avoid doing OMVS,SHUTDOWN since
TCPIP is going to have to be quiesce along with other tasks.  Why do I want
to do this?  So I don't have to take an outage to make the change.  I need to
create a couple more version root directories for cloning purposes.

Thanks much,
   Gregg