> It was: 'why is the SYSPROG out of the loop?'.
If the sysprog is out of the loop then an IEFUSI,SMF parm or JES limit will
bring them
automaticly in the loop. So this just help to force the sysprog as a partner.
Haven't seen any sysprog refusing requests to change limits if they understand
the issue
and the reason. Of course sometimes it's hard to speak the same language.

Roland