When I enter an ldapsrch command from the ISPF Command Shell:

ldapsrch -h abcdef.ghijklmno.org -p 390 -D "cn=Admin, o=CSI" -w "xyz123" -b
"cn=tdbm,o=aes,c=us" "cn=axu9s"

the expected results are returned.  However, when I try to specify a
dataset as my filename:

ldapsrch -h heracles.aessuccess.org -p 390 -D "cn=Admin, o=CSI" -w "secret"
-b -f "//'axu9s.junk'"

as per
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/zos/v1r9/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.zos.r9.e0za100/e0z2a180229.htm,
 with the dataset containing the exact same information as the search
string in the fully typed command, I'm getting 'ldap_search: Search filter
is not valid'.
Any help is appreciated.  My goal is to ultimately build a file from an
existing CLIST used to add new users to RACF and use that information to
add the user to the TDBM.

Thanks

Mike Swift
AES/PHEAA
Enterprise Security Office
(717)720-3526

This message contains privileged and confidential information intended for the
above addressees only.  If you
receive this message in error please delete or destroy this message and/or
attachments.

The sender of this message will fully cooperate in the civil and criminal
prosecution of any individual engaging
in the unauthorized use of this message.