From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
John Norgauer
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2010 16:31
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: TCP translate table dataset

We have noticed 1000's of accesses to this dataset(TCPIP.STANDARD.TCPXLBIN
)  every day. Has anyone else seen this activity on this dataset. IBM referred
me to Q&A Technote 1266409.

John Norgauer
Senior Systems Programmer
Mainframe Technical Support Services
University of California Davis Medical Center
2315 Stockton Blvd
ASB 1300
Sacramento, Ca 95817
916-734-0536

 SYSTEMS PROGRAMMING......  Guilty, until proven innocent !! "    JN  2004
"Hardware eventually breaks - Software eventually works"      anon