Hello,

Reason code 54 says:

54    Explanation: DELETE failed because the data set is being renamed but it
has not completed.
       Programmer Response: Rename the data set with the IDCAMS ALTER
command and then delete it.

Can you rename the dataset to its original name? If you can, then try to
delete it again.

On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 09:53:34 +0200, Werner Kuehnel
<werner.kueh...@mannheimer.de> wrote:

>Tolga,
>ISMF DELETE and delete with NSCR results in
>IDC3009I ** VSAM CATALOG RETURN CODE IS 90 - REASON CODE IS
IGG0CLFO-54