In a message dated 11/3/2005 6:11:45 A.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

As any  of you who've lived near the border know, that led to a long
discussion in the  Customs shed.  They did eventually make it to SHARE, but
kids:
don't try  this at home...

Heck our CE was at 9370 support in upstate New York and they
got backed up or something so he was gonna run over and help with
the install. They wanted to confiscate his manual and his toolkit.
He said OK I'll just go back and wait for it to fix itself. It was
a pretty nasty incident. For the rest the time at the 9370 service desk
anything north of NY got moved to the bottom of the queue.